Upcoming Events & Rides
Ride to help a Co-worker who’s wife has terminal cancer
October 18, 2014
Meet at Weigles at Eatons Crossroads at 9:00am Saturday Oct 18
KIckstands up at 10:00am sharp
1. Start at the Weigel’s at Eaton’s Crossroads
2. Take Hwy 70 into Kingston
3. Turn right on N. Kentucky street
4. Stay on N. Kentucky through Kingston until it turns into Sugar Grove Valley Road
5. Turn right onto Popular Creek Rd (behind K-25)
6. Stay on Popular Creek Rd for just a mile or so, then turn left onto Blair Road
7. Stay on Blair Rd until you come to Harriman Highway.
8. Take a right on Harriman Highway and go to Oliver Springs.
9. Go from Oliver Springs to Oak Ridge
10. Go from Oak Ridge to Calhoun’s via Solway/Pellissippi
That should be 50-60 miles